BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.82 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $1.43 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000002227 and peaked at $0.000002233 with 0.27% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 118602
Overall number of BTT transactions: 500098 525569
New BTT transactions this week: 25471
1. The members of BitTorrent Discord server exceeded 9.38K.
2. BTT is now available on BabySwap.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 639K. This week’s tweets received 11K Likes, 5K Retweets, 10% Engagement Rate, and 282K Impressions.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 575 billion, reaching 575,441,995,830 and accounting for 58% of its total supply.
1. BTFS V2.1.2 Mainnet-Watt is now live.
2. Participants of BTFS 2.0 Testnet can use their private keys on the network to claim BTFS 2.0 Genesis badges.
3. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 6, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.58 million mark; that of super miners exceeded 2.77 million; the number of active super miners exceeded 1.56 million; the total number of contracts on BTFS is 69,516,379; Total vault contracts on BTFS exceeded 1.55 million. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: the U.S.:521,681; Germany: 232,811; Japan: 216,778.
1. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 6, the total number of created wallets is over 333M, and 3.54M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We airdropped more than 7.28M BTTOLD to unique wallets.