BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.75 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $1.17 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000001964 and peaked at $0.000002061 with 4.94% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 125019
Overall number of BTT transactions: 525569 561552
New BTT transactions this week: 35983
1. The members of BitTorrent Discord server exceeded 9.09K.
2. JustLend will discontinue the supply mining rewards for the $WBTT market and provide supply mining rewards for the $BTT market.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 639K. This week’s tweets received 21K Likes, 9K Retweets, 10% Engagement Rate, and 653K Impressions.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 576 billion, reaching 576,008,035,057 and accounting for 58.1% of its total supply.
1. BTFS V2.1.2 is now live with update including: Support update of chainInfo information for nodes with empty chainInfo `btfs config sync-chain-info`; Add command to set host role `btfs config storage-host-enable true`; Upgrade the vault smart contract.
2. BTFS NFT Genesis badges are now available for application. The BTFS 2.0 Genesis NFT badge is used to reward early contributors to the BTFS 2.0 network and is a proof of honor issued by the BTFS network. Users fully own BTFS 2.0 Genesis Badge NFTs and can hold, transfer, or trade them. Holders of the NFTs will be eligible for greater benefits in the future. BTFS 2.0 Genesis NFT badges are divided into three rarity levels: G, T, and P (from low to high), which are named in data storage units. Badges of different rarity will be randomly generated when minting badges based on random numbers on the chain. The probability of generating different levels of badges is 60% for G level, 30% for T level, and 10% for P level.
3. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 14, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.61 million mark; that of super miners exceeded 2.81 million; the number of active super miners exceeded 1.67 million; the total number of contracts on BTFS is 70,059,650; Total vault contracts on BTFS exceeded 1.62 million. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: the U.S.:496,385; Germany: 236,195; Japan: 216,856.
1. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 14, the total number of created wallets is over 336M, and 3.56M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We airdropped more than 7.34M BTTOLD to unique wallets.