BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.7 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $0.92 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000001897 and peaked at $0.000002026 with 6.8% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 129479
Overall number of BTT transactions: 561552 595374
New BTT transactions this week: 33822
1. Huobi and Binance are now the official Validator on BitTorrent Chain, both stake over 1000 Billion BTT.
2. KyberSwap Launches on BitTorrent Chain with $1.5M in Liquidity Mining and Incentive Rewards.
3. BTT/USDT is now listed on Bitget.
4. Supply APY of $BTT is up to 37% on JustLend.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 640K. This week’s tweets received 26K Likes, 11K Retweets, 9.6% Engagement Rate, and 870K Impressions.
2. The members of BitTorrent Discord server exceeded 8.92K.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 577 billion, reaching 577,523,171,667 and accounting for 58.2% of its total supply.
2. Binance completes the tenth round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop distribution to BitTorrent OLD (BTTOLD) and BitTorrent (BTTC) holders.
1. BTFS V2.1.3 has been tested and is expected to be released in May.
2. BTFS airdrop reward pool has been developed.
3. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 20, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.62 million mark; that of super miners exceeded 2.83 million; the number of active super miners exceeded 1.69 million; the total number of contracts on BTFS is 70,462,826; Total vault contracts on BTFS exceeded 1.64 million. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: the U.S.:499,624; Germany: 237,706; Japan: 216,922.
1. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by April 20, the total number of created wallets is over 339M, and 3.59M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We airdropped more than 7.41M BTTOLD to unique wallets.