Do you love a good horror flick? Do you love being the first to see awesome new movies before your friends? The Tunnel, set amidst a maze of abandoned tunnels winding underneath Sydney Australia, is a deliciously creepy thriller *just* released today.
It’s the first film ever released simultaneously on TV, DVD and BitTorrent. It’ll even be shown on the big screen at Hoyt Entertainment Quarter in Sydney this June for four weeks, and was screened at the Marché du Film at the Cannes Film Festival. This instant global distribution strategy formed by the ambitious and progressive team of Julian Harvey and Enzo Tedeschi will be watched closely by both the digital technology and film industry. We’re very excited to be a part of it.
The film is free, with the filmmaker’s permission. If you like it, there are a couple of ways you can show the filmmakers your support and be a part of history:
- Buy a frame (or two) of the film. Enzo and Julian creatively crowd funded the film through the advance sales of single frames. Own a piece of The Tunnel! You’ll receive a printable PDF of your frame(s), a perfect memento.
- Order a DVD with special extras (info here, purchase here.)
- If you live in Sydney, go see the film on the big screen at Hoyt’s EQ in June! Buy tickets here.
- Connect with the filmmakers on Twitter and/or Facebook
- Spread the word to your friends – tweet it, post to FB, even share a channel with the film using Project Chrysalis personal content channels
Enjoy the film and let us know what you think!