Anyone looking to get into music today is up against a lot of unknowns. But the most challenging question for many of us remains: how do I begin?
Well, you can begin here. In our latest BitTorrent Bundle experiment, we’re partnering with Berklee Online to build the world’s largest open music classroom.
Berklee Online is the Berklee College of Music’s award-winning online extension school. It was founded to solve the issue of access: delivering the college’s acclaimed curriculum to students around the globe, and around the web. Today, the school hosts a collection of innovative online music courses and multi-certificate programs, all written and taught by the college’s world-renowned faculty and industry professionals.
In collaboration with Berklee Online, we’re making a collection of some of this material available to all the Internet’s music students. The Berklee Online Musician’s Guide is a 27GB compilation of 23 in-depth music lesson videos and 7 ebooks, covering everything from songwriting and production to performance and business best practices. It’s pretty awesome.
Download the Berklee Online Bundle, and instantly unlock a 4-video sample from the Guide. Enter your email, and unlock the entire learning lab: 19 videos and 7 course handbooks. Select the tutorials and clinics that are right for you.
For over a decade, we’ve seen the power of BitTorrent in moving information. Our goal is to apply this to education; empowering the next generation of creators. If you’re an aspiring or established musician, the Internet is now your classroom.
Get the Bundle.
Find out more about Berklee Online.
Berklee Online Bundle: Contents
1. Performance: Blues Guitar Clinic (video; Mike Williams)
2. Performance: Bass Clinic (video; Danny Morris)
3. Performance: Ear Training Clinic (video; Allen Chase)
4. Performance: Funk & R&B Guitar Clinic (video; Thaddeus Hogarth)
5. Performance: Guitar Chords Clinic (video; Rick Peckham)
6. Performance: Rock Drums Clinic (video; Rod Morgenstein)
7. Production: Composing & Producing Electronic Music Clinic (video; Loudon Stearns)
8. Production: Clinic 1: Music Production Analysis (video; Stephen Webber)
9. Production: Clinic 2: Professional Music Production (video; Stephen Webber)
10. Production: Clinic 3: Music Production (video; Stephen Webber)
11. Production: Ableton: Live 9 & Push Clinic (video; Loudon Stearns)
12. Production: Ableton: Live Looping Clinic (video; Loudon Stearns)
13. Production: Critical Listening (video; Dan Thompson)
14. Songwriting: Prosody and Tone of Voice Clinic (video; Pat Pattison)
15. Songwriting: Arranging Clinic (video; Jerry Gates)
16. Songwriting: Creative Writing Clinic (video; Caroline Harvey)
17. Songwriting: Orchestration Clinic (video; Ben Newhouse)
18. Songwriting: Lyric Writing Clinic (video; Pat Pattison)
19. Songwriting: Writing for Film & TV Clinic (video; Brad Hatfield)
20. Music Business: Making it as a Modern Musician (video; Annie Clements, Sugarland)
21. Music Business: Music Supervision Clinic (video; Brad Hatfield)
22. Music Business: Website Best Practices (video; Bandzoogle/Mike King)
23. Music Business: Online Music Marketing Clinic (video; Mike King)
24. Guitar Handbook (ebook)
25. Piano Handbook (ebook)
26. Music Theory Handbook (ebook)
27. Songwriting Handbook (ebook)
28. Orchestration Handbook (ebook)
29. Music Production Handbook (ebook)
30. Music Business Handbook (ebook)