BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.6 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $0.48 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000001789 and peaked at $0.000001893 with 5.81% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 94884
Overall number of BTT transactions: 362871 395176
New BTT transactions this week: 32305
1. BitTorrent Discord is officially launched with 1 Billion $BTT giveaway, by 9 March, the members of the server exceeded 12K.
2. Binance Staking has launched new high-yield BTTC Locked Staking activities.
3. OKX opened BTT margin trading and BTT/USDT perpetual swap.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 629K. This week’s tweets received 39K likes, 26K retweets, a 9.9% engagement rate, and 1.2M impressions.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 560 billion, reaching 560,147,988,972 and accounting for 56.6% of its total supply.
1. BTFS V2.1.1 is now live, updates include: Updated the smart contract addresses of the vault factory on Testnet; Checked the network connection, along with the network info/status of BTTC RPC; Improved log output; Support the switch between BTFS Testnet and Mainnet; Support the swap between `WBTT` and `BTT` via the command line and Dashboard; Support transferring `WBTT` and `BTT` to BTTC address via command and Dashboard; Improved the display of contract count on Dashboard.
2. BTFS SCAN V2.1.3 is now live and featuring: Added vault contract number field; Added total revenue field; Added official contract page.
3. According to statistics on BTSCAN, by March 9, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.53 million mark; that of super miners reached 2.69 million; the number of active super miners stood at 1.56 million. The total number of BTFS contracts across the network reached 67,738,899. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: U.S.:469,956; Germany: 241,807; Japan: 215,347.
1. The total number of created wallets is over 323M, and 3.4M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We AirDropped more than 7M BTTOLD to unique wallets.