BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.97 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $0.83 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000001813 and peaked at $0.000002216 with 22.23% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 106146
Overall number of BTT transactions: 424546 458877
New BTT transactions this week: 34331
1. Binance Staking launched new high-yield BTTC Locked Staking activities.
2. Binance has completed the ninth round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop to BitTorrent OLD (BTTOLD)&BitTorrent (BTTC) holders.
3. The members of BitTorrent Discord server exceeded 9.85K. BitTorrent Discord event is now officially over and prizes have been distributed.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 637K. This week’s tweets received 32K Likes, 16K Retweets, 8.3% Engagement Rate, and 1.2M Impressions.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 566 billion, reaching 566,987,226,760 and accounting for 57.2% of its total supply.
1. BTFS Genesis Badge NFT is in development and optimization.
2. BTFS Scan V2.1.2 is now in development.
3. BTFS V2.1.2 is now in development.
4. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by March 23, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.56 million mark; that of super miners exceeded 2.73 million; the number of active super miners exceeded 1.62 million; the total number of contracts on BTFS is 68,628,505; Total vault contracts on BTFS exceeded 1.54 million. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: the U.S.: 488,279; Germany: 233,955; Japan: 216,563.
1. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by March 23, the total number of created wallets is over 329M, and 3.49M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We airdropped more than 7.16M BTTOLD to unique wallets.