BTT Market Trading
Market cap and trading volume: The market cap of BTT was $1.06 billion in the past week and the total trading volume was $0.99 billion.
Price: In the past week, BTT opened at $0.000001603 and peaked at $0.000001606 with 0.19% increase.
BTT Core Data
Real-time BTT accounts: 142092
Overall number of BTT transactions: 654750 695273
New BTT transactions this week: 40523
1. KyberSwap launched 8 new pools with APR up to 132% on BitTorrent Chain.
2. BitKeep Wallet now supports BitTorrent Chain.
3. BitTorrent Chain is now integrated on Multichain.
1. The number of BitTorrent Twitter followers is now over 646K. This week’s tweets received 23K Likes, 10K Retweets, 14% Engagement Rate, and 440K Impressions.
1. The total amount of BTTOLD burned exceeded 581 billion, reaching 581,090,620,785 and accounting for 58.6% of its total supply.
2. $USDD has been officially launched and entered into circulation on BitTorrentChain.
1. BTFS V2.1.3 has been tested and is expected to be released in mid-May.
2. The BTFS airdrop reward pool page has been developed and will be released.
3. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by May 11, the number of total miners on BTFS passed the 4.67 million mark; that of super miners exceeded 2.91 million; the number of active super miners exceeded 1.27 million; the total number of contracts on BTFS is 71,960,184; Total vault contracts on BTFS exceeded 1.67 million. The top three countries with the most miners are as follows: the U.S.:503,416; Germany: 247,799; Japan: 216,036.
1. According to statistics on BTFS SCAN, by May 11, the total number of created wallets is over 342M, and 3.65M have active accounts on the TRON chain. We airdropped more than 7.54M BTTOLD to unique wallets.